Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) on our website. While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn is committed to our good faith effort to follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) guidelines.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn.
- Phone: 1+ 559-683-2378
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal address: 40530 Highway 41, Oakhurst, California, 93644-9621, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 7 business days.
Hotel Facility Accessible Features
- Accessible entry and passage doors (front door 41” and room doors 32” width)
- Van-Accessible parking is limited however, it is available at the restaurant, indoor pool, and rooms 324, 140, and 139.
- Accessible public entrance that is graded to the parking lot
- Accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair accessible elevator
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the indoor swimming pool
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible swimming pool
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Widened doors and maneuvering space
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility and hearing accessible features
- Adjustable showerheads
- Alarms – Visual Strobe
- Braille room numbers
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Grab bars in guest room
- Ground floor rooms (in case of emergency)
- Lowered countertops in washrooms (ADA minimum height)
- Portable shower chairs
- Roll-in shower
- Tubs with grab bars
- Service support animals welcome